Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Bash

Alright, so I dressed up on Halloween for the first time 5 or 6 years. For the big night, I dressed up as Zeus! BTW, I was looking up stuff about Zeus and found out he was a ladies man so I figured it was even a better fit for me. ( He had some 30 kids with like 7 or 8 different women.)Some buddies and I went with the whole Greek god theme throughout the night. Zach, my roommate, was Hades and my other roommate, Keith was Hercules. Then two girls from our ward, Maddie and Kat, were our Greek goddesses.






We started off by having a Halloween dinner at our FHE girls' place which was stinkin good. Then we moved onto the black light party and we picked up Stephanie on the way. The party was good and I zapped everyone who was dancing inappropriately with my lightning bolt.









After the party, we had around 15 people come back to our house to watch the movie "Sleepy Hollow." That concluded our night and it was a fun night.And this was the bi-polar pumpkin I carved.

4 comments:

The Winns said...

I didn't know Zeus had such pouty lips! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Andy and Makenna said...

It was so the beard would stay on! Plus, Zeus was a ladies man.

Stephen Robbins said...

If you really wanted to dress up as a ladies man you should have gone as Brigham Young, who had 80-something kids with 30-something wives. Big pimpin'.

Heidi said...

Time for a new post Andy.